Terms & Conditions
Monetary Terms & Conditions
- Deposit is required, however there is no minimum or maximum value.
- All deposits paid are non-refundable
- Deposits will vary depending on size.
- The request for consideration (application fee) is €250. If the application is unsuccessful, 100% of this fee will be refunded except for the express portion of the fee if the express service was used. There will be no loss to the customer. Applications only remain live for a number of weeks If an Application is deemed to have expired full fees will thereafter apply. Application approval does not guarantee an automatic right to a supplied vehicle.The application fee is a “stand alone” transaction and wont be refunded if the client decides against progressing to car collection/contract. Pay As You Go Auto reserve the right to revoke any application without explanation.
- You’ll note the application fee is a stand-alone transaction and won’t be refunded if the customer decides against car collection or contract. A rejection is deemed to be a refusal by Pay As You Go Auto to offer any cars. The customer cannot reclaim the application fee based on a choice of vehicle that the customer deems not to be suitable.
- The documentation fee is €260
- The only payment methods that we accept is debit card. .We don’t accept cash.
- Impression of debit card is required.
- All contracts carry a €12 monthly fee – Change to “All contracts/accounts carry a €12 monthly maintenance fee.
- A €75 completion fee applies.
- To reactivate an expired application the fee is €50 which guarantees an extension of 14 days.
Supporting Paperwork Required
- Proof of full time employment ( payslips dated within last 60 days)
- Proof that you can acquire comprehensive insurance
- Photo ID
- Utility bill
- Bank statments or other types of supporting paperwork might be requested during the application.
If Payment is not made:
- No refunds will apply if a client decides to break the agreement by returning the car to Pay As You Go Auto Limited.
- Repossession; this contract is subject to a retention title clause; this means that this clause incorporates the right to recover said vehicle between the hours of 7am and 11pm inclusive of accessing workplace and/or private property
- All payments are deemed to be rental payments until the contract is complete at which point payments switch from rental to purchase.No refunds apply.
- Pay as You go Auto Ltd. reserves the right to terminate the agreement without notice if the purchaser fails to meet the agreed terms regarding payment.
- Any form of legal letter issued during the process by a client will be dealt with in the appropriate manner however please **note that this letter will terminate the agreement instantly allowing for no refunds.
Maintaining your vehicle
- All service/maintenance work is the responsibility of the client. Spot checks during the contract will take place.
- The cost of this work is not included in the price of the vehicle.
- All cars are sold with all service work complete. Mechanical and related preperation are covered in the original price however as the car is being purchased weekly and not paid for in advance there will be no warranty. A warranty ( independent Map Free) can be purchased.
- Scheduled service work must take place during the course of the contract.
Title of the vehicle
- Ownership of the vehicle does not pass to the new client until full terms of the agreement have been filled.
- The vehicle is subject to a retention of title clause. This means that this clause incorporates the right to recover the vehicle between the hours of 7am-11pm inclusive of accessing workplace and/or private property. We recommend that all clients understand the retention of title clause.”
Cooling off Period
- Each customer can avail of a 14 day cooling off period.
- The cooling-off period is triggered when the full deposit is paid and the contract is signed.
- During the cooling-off period the car will be held in a secure location by the company.
Fees that a customer might choose to use
- Pay As You Go Express ticket +€70 . Guaranteed answer within 2 hours.
- Defer your payment +7days €45 .. Approval needed.
- Pay As You Go Pro ticket +€70
- Refresher application €150
- Parachute payment €75
- Replacement contract or duplicate €30
- Re- schedule your payment dates €65 ..Approval needed
- Appeal the decision €50 and minimum deposit increases by €500
- PAYGO Pronto – Facility fee 5% of retail price where applicable
Pay As You Go Auto Limited is not a finance company.
The agreement does not include interest charges or surcharges. Applicants under the age of 25 might require additional deposit and or a limit (cap) on year of car purchased .
This agreement is not a Hire Purchase Agreement.
The application fee is a stand-alone transaction and is not deemed to form any part of the deposit. The deposit and the application fee are completely separate. A credit note will be issued for lost deposits. A deposit is deemed to be lost where a customer fails to collect a vehicle, fails to complete the deposit payment as agreed or cancels the transaction. Credit notes will remain active for a period of 13 months only. After 13 months all fees paid will be lost
** Applying for participation does not guantee any client the specific car that they require. While every care is taken to assist and facilitate the client with specific requirments we can not guarantee that we can supply the specific orders however we will ensure that alternative options are created. Delivery and supply of cars can vary between 4 days and 8 weeks depending on type of car.
*Some other Terms & Conditions may apply to certain transactions please request further information.